Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Music, UmConscious, Life The MC, Lenny-Lenn, Profil Isolated Mind




New Music


UmConscious- That Music


Life The MC Prod. By Sol Powa /Who Dem



Like Yesterday - Freaky J, , SOLO




Box State Music Hip Hop Blog
Profile

1. Name? Isolated Mind

2. Label/ Crew? HeartBeats Productions, Individuals, Sinless Throwing Stones

3. Where are you from? Northside Denver

4. How long have you been in the game? Since birth…

5. Who are some artist you have gotten down with outside your crew/label?
ManeLine, DeeJay Tense, Undsided


6. Let the people know what you do? I call it Progressive Hip Hop.
It’s different and innovative to say it in the simplest form. Were just about individuality and original ideas.


7. Craziest experience you have encountered while in the game? Everyday is another adventure; it’s all a blur to be honest. Ask me again when I’m not blown…




8. Most embarrassing experience you have encountered while in the game? Having shitty PA and screaming my lungs out the whole set.



9. List some of your influences’? Denver, Colorado




10. What are you currently working on? Getting distribution for The Kensho LP which has just been completed. Finishing The Undecided LP for local artist Undsided. Finishing an EP for the “Sinless Throwing Stones.” And completing a compilation album for HeartBeats Productions.



Any Shout outs? All CO artists doing their thing! And to my supportive family.


Contact info?
www.myspace.com/hbpisolatedmind
isolatedmind@yahoo.com

1 comment:

isolated mind said...

That interview is old, old. I'm now working on another full length, the STS EP is out the window and I got like grips of beats that people need to cop...so yeah...come on Joe. lol stay up homie!

PS I think I was in a bad mood that day too, I was on some short answer shit. My bad...